Technical Support Specialist
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) serving 3,000 hospitals with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth with collaborative office culture.
A Technical Support Specialist is responsible for resolving software and hardware user inquiries received via telephone and e-mail. The successful candidate should have a strong customer service/help desk orientation and be able to diagnose and resolve technical software issues. We are willing to train someone with a good attitude.
- Respond to phone and e-mail customer support requests including installations, upgrades, operational and technical issue resolution
- Discuss customer issues with other departments to ensure customer issues are addressed fully and repetitive issues do not arise
- Test new and modified software components in a structured and methodical manner
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS in Information Systems, 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, Windows Server, Windows OS, Apple iOS, and Android OS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with customers
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Microsoft Web Server (IIS)
- Experience with quality assurance practices and methodologies
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays