Job Title: Report Developer
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Part-time, Full-time, Internship
The Report Developer is responsible for creating reports using Telerik® Reporting and Microsoft SQL. Work in a professional environment using source management, process tools developed in Smartsheet®, and T-SQL best practices. The Report Developer will use SQL snippets and Telerik® templates to solve business cases and will advance and grow their creative talents by creating their own snippets and templates.
This position requires an individual with exacting standards and great attention to detail, who possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
Enjoy an agile environment with an open path to our development team, where our development stack includes Angular with Typescript, C#, and Bootstrap.
- Meet with SQL developers and Product Manager to review reporting requirements
- Develop MS SQL Solutions using technologies including T-SQL and Telerik® Reporting
- Perform testing and QA to ensure the accuracy of reports and compliance requirements
- Assemble pre-created components, adding to the library of components
- Become knowledgeable of the AIMS applications, internal architecture, database structures, and process flows
- Other duties, as assigned; will train where required
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Computer Science or related degree, and 1–2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1–2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (SQL V2008+) and SSMS
- Understanding of basic programming constructs such as loops, if/then case statements and object-oriented programming
- 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience writing and testing T-SQL (Transact-SQL)
- Basic understanding of graph types and creation
- Basic understanding of styles and the benefits of a stylesheet vs in-line styling
- Advanced SQL skills including CTEs, temporary tables, cross joins, table variables and data type transformations
- Experience with Telerik®, SSRS, or Crystal Reports
- 1-2 years of experience with ETL Development
- 1-2 years of experience in database management and performance tuning
- Knowledge of CMMS software functions and an understanding of Clinical Engineering and Facilities Maintenance processes is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.