Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
The Business Analyst is responsible for generating specifications for our current and next generations of Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS).
This position requires an individual with experience and skills turning functional and technical requirements into innovative, workable designs, which when developed will result in improved feature/functions and workflow for thousands of our users in 3,000 hospitals around the world.
- Design new features/functions by studying system capabilities and analyzing functional and technical requirements.
- Design and mock-up/prototype GUI screens utilizing graphic design knowledge and intuitive GUI principles.
- Write Use Cases, Test Cases; and detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Consult with Product Manager and other internal and external customers during Functional Requirements development to optimize required design content.
- Consult with Product Manager and Programmers to clarify requirements and specifications and resolve issues that may arise during programming and testing.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business Management Information Systems, or Business Administration and 3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience writing business systems functional and technical specifications.
- User interface graphic design skills and experience with graphics and prototyping software.
- Experience with relational database design, analysis and implementation.
- Understanding of CMMS software use is valuable.
- Understanding of Clinical Engineering processes and Facility Maintenance support in hospitals is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.