Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
Primarily responsible to support customer implementation activities; secondarily assist accounting and human resource activities. The position requires continuous interaction with customers across all media portals.
- Schedule and coordinate implementation meetings across all portals
- Take meeting minutes/documentation and maintain files
- Assist management in routine administrative activities
- Develop and maintain multiple reports/spreadsheets
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years office experience; Bachelor’s degree with some accounting background preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Solid interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Strong organizational and planning skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer for an unspecified period of time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K plan
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.