Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting various departments in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day demands and activities.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct calls to the appropriate person, taking detailed messages when necessary.
- Prepare memos, letters, faxes and forms. Ability to compose and respond professionally to company email.
- Organize and maintain files and records. This includes electronic data storage.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, and appointments for the CEO, management and other various departments, as needed.
- Greet visitors upon arrival in the office and direct them to the designated department.
- Maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is serviced as needed.
- Other office and clerical duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Professional etiquette; both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K plan
- Paid Time Off