Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting various departments in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day demands and activities.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct calls to the appropriate person, taking detailed messages when necessary.
- Prepare memos, letters, faxes and forms. Ability to compose and respond professionally to company email.
- Organize and maintain files and records. This includes electronic data storage.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, and appointments for the CEO, management and other various departments, as needed.
- Greet visitors upon arrival in the office and direct them to the designated department.
- Maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is serviced as needed.
- Other office and clerical duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Professional etiquette; both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K plan
- Paid Time Off
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.