Technical Support Representative
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
The Technical Support Representative is responsible for resolving software and hardware user inquiries received via telephone and e-mail. The successful candidate should have a strong Customer Service/Help Desk orientation and be able to diagnose and resolve technical software issues. This position is also responsible for Quality Assurance testing.
- Respond to phone and email customer support requests including installations, upgrades, operational and technical issue resolution.
- Test new and modified software components in a structured and methodical manner.
- A variety of special projects.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS in Information Systems, 1 to 3 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service/Help Desk experience supporting a complex software application.
- Experience with Windows Server, Windows OS, Apple iOS, and Android OS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and customers.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience; ability to construct and execute SQL Statements.
- Microsoft Web Server (IIS).
- Experience with quality assurance practices and methodologies.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.