Software Quality Assurance Systems Analyst
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Systems Analyst
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
The Software Quality Assurance Systems Analyst is responsible for implementing an improved SQA methodology which will help strengthen our industry leading hospital CMMS software, AIMS. This position also requires providing product support to our customer base via phone and email.
We are looking for an individual that has a strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycles and particularly Quality Assurance methodologies. You will implement standard SQA methodologies learned and proven in your prior experiences. This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly evolving environment where you will contribute to building a stronger and more efficient QA organization.
- Define, document, communicate and deploy a standard SQA methodology including an SQA toolkit (e.g. templates for test plans, cycles, cases, scripts, and reports), test phases and planning.
- Participate in training and mentoring of other members of the QA staff.
- Lead all SQA functions including strategy, planning, test case development, test execution, and Alpha and Beta stages.
- Development and implementation of metrics and audit processes to ensure compliance with SQA standards and overall quality of deliverables.
- Research, select, deploy and train others on the tools for test reporting, test management, test execution, test execution automation, etc.
- Monitor the testing cycle and testing progress, and re-balance or re-allocate as needed.
- Manage and track test execution and defect resolution.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS in Information Systems and 3 years related experience.
- Experience leading and coaching SQA teams.
- Experience analyzing requirements, design and functional specification documents.
- Ability to resolve reported issues, develop effective test cases and perform quality testing.
- Experience with Windows Server, Windows OS, Apple iOS, and Android OS.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience; ability to construct and execute SQL Statements.
- Microsoft Web Server (IIS).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.