Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) serving 3,000 hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth with a collaborative office culture.
Phoenix is looking for an experienced IT professional with technical knowledge and skills to manage and stay in front of Phoenix’ accelerating growth.
This leadership role will evolve, manage and maintain existing IT systems, recommend and implement solutions to facilitate growth as well as interact with customers to support their involvement with Phoenix’ AIMS 3 CMMS software.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field
- At least 3 years experience in network management
- Previous experience in a technical support/help desk, training, and/or quality assurance testing position
- Self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques
Required Technical Skills
The following skills are essential to this position. The ideal candidate has existing knowledge/experience in these areas or can learn quickly.
- MSSQL Administration
- Cisco ASA Administration
- Fortinet Router Administration
- HP Switch Management
- Firewall Management
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2016 Administration
- IIS Management
- Active Directory Management
- Experience in the management of Multi Factor Authentication solutions & SSO
- Experience in migrations to Office 365
- Establish and maintain system security protocols
- Able to troubleshoot all hardware issues
- Able to configure and troubleshoot Raid solutions
- Ability to perform bare metal recovery
- Know and understand: DHCP, VPN, and DNS
- Know and understand Azure administration
- SOC 2 Audit Experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K-type plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays