Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space height=”16px”][/vc_column]
The position of Database Analyst will develop and test databases and related software applications to support the launch AIMS.NET®, focusing on the existing component-based system or similar data-based management system used by our new customers to determine how best the customer’s data can be integrated or converted to the AIMS.NET® system. AIMS.NET® is a web-based software used to manage medical equipment maintenance, work orders, labor productivity, inspections, parts inventory maintenance and other related matters. Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 30 years of experience in the industry.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column]
- Perform the overall database lifecycle — creating the design and technical specifications, related analysis, and performance of extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) operations on the operational data store (ODS) data for various subject areas.
- Identify the specific customer’s database and requirements to understand how any existing system is used and how the data is to be transferred over to AIMS.NET® databases and related software applications.
- Determine the timeframe to transform/convert data for each of the project/subject area.
- Identify source data and extract it per the specific database requirements.
- Extract and validate data from different sources (Maximo, Access, Excel etc.).
- Develop advanced SQL queries to extract, manipulate and calculate information for reporting and data extraction.
- Test data for conversion to appropriate format as well as to verify data loads and applications work.
- Ensure mapping of data fields and data normalization to avoid data redundancy and improve data integrity.
- Write queries in Microsoft SQL Server to test the software applications and databases for data integrity, accuracy of data conversion and verification of data table contents.
- Develop test plans and test strategies for the data transfer applications, including test cases, and test procedures using MS Word and MS Excel.
- Provide stakeholders with various reports based on the defect, milestone achievements. and test metrics.
- Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or related
- 18 months experience as a Database Analyst performing stated Key Responsibilities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K-type plan
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to HR@goaims.com 
No phone calls please[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space height=”16px”][/vc_column]
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, a collaborative office culture, and opportunities for advancement.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column]