About Phoenix Data Systems
Founded in 1981 and based in the greater Detroit area, Phoenix is the trusted provider of the CMMS software, AIMS (Asset Information Management System), for tens of thousands of users around the world. Phoenix was formed in the early days of specialized software based on the urgent need for Michigan Hospitals to have a modern maintenance work order system. In 1984, after two years of design and development, the first AIMS system was delivered to eight Michigan hospitals. Today, AIMS is used in 3,000 facilities in 20 countries. Phoenix is now developing its fifth platform by building software to carry AIMS users well into the late 2020’s and beyond.
Phoenix is committed to offering the finest products, services, and support available in the healthcare industry. Our software is evolved by listening and participating with our customers. Our Annual AIMS User Symposium is the cornerstone for this exchange of ideas, where we continue to uphold our commitment to the evolution of AIMS.
For the last 35 years, our mission has been to provide innovative, user-friendly, fully-supported CMMS software to the healthcare industry. We strive to give our users the features and functions they want in order to meet their growing needs. We are committed to creating software that works for you.
Phoenix has been involved with industry trade associations for many years:
- 36 Years – ASHE (American Society of Hospital Engineers)
- 35 Years – AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation)
- 34 Years – AAMI’s HTM Annual Leadership Exchange (HALE) (formerly Clinical Engineering Productivity and Cost Effectiveness Committee)
- 20 Years – ACCE (American College of Clinical Engineers)
PHOENIX STATE MEMBERSHIPS
Phoenix has continually been involved with state trade associations:
- AZMIA – (Arizona Medical Instrumentation Association)
- CMIA – (California Medical Instrumental Association)
- CEAI – (Clinical Engineering Association of Illinois)
- FBS – (Florida Biomedical Society)
- GBIS – (Georgia Biomedical Instrumentation Society)
- HTMA-OH – (Healthcare Technology Management Association of Ohio)
- IBS – (Indiana Biomedical Society)
- MiSHE – (Michigan Society for Healthcare Engineering)
- NEHES – (New England Healthcare Engineers Society)
- NESCE – (New England Society of Clinical Engineering)
- NCBA – (North Carolina Biomedical Association)
- SMSHE – (Southeastern Michigan Society for Healthcare Engineering)