Job Title: Corporate Controller
Location: Southfield, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
Phoenix Data Systems, Inc. is searching for a self-directed, experienced Corporate Controller to oversee all financial, accounting and human resources activities. This is a great opportunity for a take-charge individual.
- Manage all aspects of billing, receivables and payables, payroll, general ledger, cost accounting, tax compliance, and revenue recognition. (Experience with SAGE helpful.)
- Manage human resources activities
- Reports to and works closely with the CEO
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role with at least 3 years of experience in human resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K plan
We are an established leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) for hospitals, with over 35 years of experience in the industry. Currently, our software is being used by over 3,000 hospitals in 18 countries. With the launch of our fifth software platform in 2020, we anticipate significant growth over the next three to five years.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that encourages skill improvement and personal growth, and collaborative culture with opportunities for advancement. Many employees have been with us for more than 15 years.